About this item
- NON-TOXIC- These building blocks are made of 100% nontoxic EVA foam, so parents can be sure they're safe to play with.
- SOFT AND STRONG- The dense foam is soft enough to delight even children with texture sensitivities while being durable enough to stand up to daily use.
- EDUCATIONAL- This playset includes 50 building blocks come in a variety of shapes and colors to stimulate your child's early education and imagination.
- QUIET PLAY- These blocks can either be stacked or used to create simple puzzles, allowing your child to quietly develop their problem solving skills.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Materials: 100% non-toxic EVA foam. Package Dimensions: 14" L x 5.5" W x 4" H. Zippered Carrying Case Included.
Entertain your little architect with these Foam Building Blocks by Hey! Play! These 100% non-toxic EVA stacking toys will provide hours of entertainment for your kids while helping them learn shapes. The soft texture of the shapes also makes them great sensory toys for children with texture sensitivities. These toys are durable enough to stand up to daily use in home playrooms, preschools or daycare centers. The bright colors and variety of shapes encourages creative design play, helping toddlers learn spatial awareness and develop fine motor skills.
Number of Pieces: 50
Dimensions (Overall): 4 inches (H) x 5.5 inches (W) x 14 inches (L)
Weight: 1.1 pounds
Suggested Age: 1.5-4 Years
Educational Focus: Shapes and Colors
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-3524
WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 2 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Very small blocks! Read the package dimensions!
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
AinWisco — 6 months ago
I ordered these without reading the package dimensions. They are teeny tiny blocks for little fairy children to play with. Okay, not really, but definitely not what I was looking for for my 2.5 year old.