About this item
Click to chat with an expert
- Explore – Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want.
- Craft – Craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more.
- Build – Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead - the world is fully destructible and moldable.
- Cooperate or Compete – Includes two player split screen mode, with additional online multiplayer modes and features to be revealed in the near future.
- Create - Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode.
- Improve – Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.WHO ARE THE FUNPIMPS AND IRON GALAXY?The Funpimps are an independent group of experienced game engineers and designers with many years of proven industry experience, including senior positions at some of today's leading developers.Iron Galaxy are taking TheFunpimp's hit PC game, and are converting it to run on consoles. Their pedigree for quality is well-established, working for heavy-hitting publishers such as 2K Games, Capcom, Warner Bros., and Activision.
HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?With over 2 million copies sold on PC (digital download), Indie hit 7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivalled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.GAME FEATURES
Model Compatibility: Xbox One
ESRB Content Description: Blood and gore, strong language, violence
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Action/adventure
ESRB Age Rating: M - Mature
Video game sub-genre: Horror
Street Date: June 28, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 207-32-0179
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Fun game, even if the interface isn't amazing and the graphics are fairly poor
4 out of 5 stars
howieschoon — 1 year ago
This is a fun game but don't expect the graphics to be from this decade or the gameplay to be very smooth and intuitive. It takes quite a while to get used to but once you get the interface figured out, and can over look the graphics, this is a very fun and addictive game. This purchase was actually...see moreof the reviewer's review
Really Cool Game
4 out of 5 stars
DiscoBorrito — 1 year ago
For all you Walking Dead fans, it may not be the Walking Dead, but it comes pretty close. I am a big zombie game fan. This game is a 9 out of 10. The animation needs work. Also, cross bridges fast. Cause if you don't, your game will have horrible lag. They're going to add more story soon they said. ...see moreof the reviewer's review
It deserves less than one star
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Huge Disapointment — 2 years ago
I really did try to like this game. I loved the idea of a zombie survival game where you craft your own tools food weapons but the graphics are sub par the games difficulty setting is too difficult for the casual gamer I invested about 3 hours and $30 bucks that I will never get back... I suggest yo...see moreof the reviewer's review