About this item
Edition: 2 Edition
Number of Pages: 231
Sub-Genre: Coloring Books
Author: John P J Pinel & Maggie Edwards
Street Date: September 1, 2007
Item Number (DPCI): 247-08-3063
Enter the fascinating world of the human brain and its amazing abilities with this colorful introduction to brain anatomy! A Colorful Introduction to the Anatomy of the Human Brain: A Brain and Psychology Coloring Book was written by John Pinel and illustrated by Maggie Edwards, a team renowned for their ability to engage and fascinate the reader with their simple, cutting edge portrayals of the body's most complex organ and its psychological functions. This hands-on workbook provides and easy and enjoyable means of learning and reviewing the fundamentals of human neuroanatomy through the acclaimed directed-coloring method. Because the text deals with only key concepts and progresses in small, logical, easy-to-learn increments, it is ideal for beginning students, professionals and lay people alike. A Colorful Introduction to the Anatomy of the Human Brain: A Braining and Psychology Coloring Book includes these innovations:
- Many of the brain structures that are introduced in this book are examined from two perspectives: structural and functional. Part 1 introduces, defines and illustrates the location of the major brain structures, while Part 2 describes their psychological functions and positions in functioning circuits.
- The illustrations and text are designed to introduce key concepts and major structures clearly and simply without unnecessary detail, focusing only on key neuroanatomical concepts and structures.
- A fold-over cover flap attached to the back cover can be used to cover illustration labels on the pages in the book for review and self-testing.
- Each chapter ends with a series of review exercises that help you test your progress in four ways
- Each learning unit appears in a consistent two-page format to facilitate acquisition.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.