A Compass to Fulfillment: Passion and Spirituality in Life and Business - by Kazuo Inamori (Hardcover)
About this item
"Life is an expression of our mind."
The international bestseller A Compass to Fulfillment is a spiritual business guide particularly relevant to our present day and age.
Kazuo Inamori, founder of Kyocera and KDDI, weaves together his Buddhist faith and personal experience to create a life/business philosophy based on the simplest but most profound of human concepts: do the right thing, always. Inamori credits his and his companies' extraordinary success to the daily practice of this timeless truth.
In A Compass to Fulfillment, the author helps you develop your own personal philosophy for success by:
- Recognizing your deepest desires and using them to create a better reality
- Informing all decisions with simple truths and principles
- Elevating your mind and practicing humility
- Living your life steered by an attitude of selfless service
- Controlling the trajectory of your life by accepting the "will of the universe"
A Compass to Fulfillment is about strategic thinking, but not in the sense of business and management technicalities. It is about, first, understanding yourself, and then using that knowledge to get to the point you want to be-- in your career, in your business, and in your life.