Escape into a magical world with this adorable Bookscape Board Book!
Discover a museum's exhibits in a one-of-a-kind format, complete with art by celebrated illustrator Ingela Arrhenius. Each uniquely shaped page overlaps with the next
to create a complete spread when closed--and an immersive world to explore with each turn of the page when open.
- Delightfully small and chunky board book
- Begs to be picked up thanks to its tactile, toy-like quality
- Filled with simple concept-based text and bright, playful illustrations A Marvelous Museum provides a light introduction to art spaces kids will recognize--or soon encounter.
This cheerful and colorful board book is a great pick for parents and caregivers looking for a highly tactile and interactive introduction to the world of art and museums.
- A great gift for art and museum-loving new parents, grandparents, and caregivers, or for a baby shower or birthday
- Kids love the sturdy, toy-like quality of these shaped books
- Perfect for those who adored Painting with Picasso
by Julie Merberg and Suzanne Bober, Peek-A Who?
by Nina Laden, and TouchThinklearn: ABC
by Xavier Deneux