About the Book
With beautiful photography and lots of space to jot down notes and ideas, this resource explains how to truly make the most of one's days with the author's signature simplicity, organization, and realistic suggestions.
Do you want to simplify the demands on your time, energy, and resources? Do you have complicated responsibilities, overwhelming to-do lists, and endless clutter leaving you feeling overwhelmed? What if you could clear the clutter once and for all? Bestselling author and entrepreneur Emily Ley can help you make space for what matters most.
In A Simplified Life, you'll find:
- Emily's realistic strategies, achievable systems, and methods for permanently clearing the clutter, organizing your priorities, and living intentionally
- 10 key focus areas--from your home and meal planning, to style and finances, parenting, faith life, and more
- Tactical tools to help you with your family, increased work demands, and daily household routines
- Gorgeous photography, a ribbon marker, and meaningful quote callouts
A Simplified Life is for:
- Mothers wanting to create a more intentional lifestyle by reducing clutter
- Anyone struggling with organizing schedules and keeping up with multiple to-do lists
- Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, birthdays, and holiday gifts