product description page
Adobe Captivate 9 (Paperback) (Tim Slade & Diane Elkins & Desiree Pinder)
about this item
Beginning, intermediate, and even advanced tips--all in one book! The E-Learning Uncovered series is designed to give you the maximum amount of information in the minimum amount of time. You’ll learn about virtually every check box, every menu, and every option in Adobe Captivate 9 for PC. But we don’t just tell you HOW to check that box or click that menu (that's the easy part), we also tell you WHY you might or might not want to. Brand new users will walk step-by-step through every aspect of building great e-learning in Captivate. Intermediate users will learn how to use more advanced features, such as effects, actions, variables, and advanced actions--all in one book! Everyone will benefit from the special tips and insider secrets that let you do more and save time. Look for:
- Design Tips: instructional design, graphic design, and usability tips that give you insight on how to implement the different features of the software.
- Power Tips: advanced tips and secrets that can help you take your production to the next level.
- Time Savers: software shortcuts and ways to streamline your production efforts and save you time.
- Bright Ideas: special explanations and ideas for getting more out of the software.
- Cautions: “lessons learned the hard way” that you can use to avoid common problems.
- Web Resources: the free companion website includes useful resources such as reference guides, screencasts, and practice files.
Number of Pages: 320.0
Genre: Business + Money Management
Series Title: E-learning Uncovered
Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
Author: Tim Slade & Diane Elkins & Desiree Pinder
Street Date: December 28, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-18-8432