Publisher: CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd, India
Street Date: March 30, 2020
Item Number (DPCI): 247-39-9289
The book is designed for universities that teach advance course in control systems. It presents the topics in an easy to understand manner with thorough explanations and detailed illustrations, to make students understand the basic underlying concepts.
It presents the topics in an easy to understand manner with thorough explanations and detailed illustrations, so that students understand the basic underlying concepts.
This book is organized into 5 chapters and appendices. The conventional and modern design concepts of continuous and discrete time control systems are presented in a very easiest and elaborative manner. The analysis and design of nonlinear control systems are included with clear explanations. Throughout the book, carefully chosen examples are presented so that the reader will have a clear understanding of the concepts discussed.
Salient Features of the book:
- Follows a cohesive approach to portray the basics.
- Clear explanations of concepts with appropriate illustrations.
- Step-by-step details to solved problems.
- Exercises at the end of each chapter for self-practice
- Bode plot, polar plot and root locus are presented in exact graph sheets with proper scale
- Solutions to university questions for better scoring