About this item
Textile testing is an important field of textile sciences involving experimental evaluation of conventional as well as technical textile products. This book aims to provide technical details, required protocols and procedures for conducting any specific evaluation test along with key parameters. The book covers the topics in two main sections, first one for the conventional textile testing techniques starting from fiber to final product while the second one focusses on testing of technical textiles.
Written with a reader friendly approach, it will cater to graduate students in textile engineering as well as industry personnel, focusing on following key points:
- Addresses all techniques for testing both conventional and technical textiles.
- Describes testing techniques compliance with the latest requirements of the updated EN ISO and AATCC standards.
- Provides detailed description on the testing of technical textiles and their products.
- Discusses the operations conditions, like atmospheric conditions, and human error with cause and effect diagrams.
- Covers both destructive and non-destructive testing.