About this item
Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of significant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- Presents detailed coverage of recent innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications
- Includes in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology pertaining to computing: combinatorial testing, constraint-based testing, and black-box testing
- Written by well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Includes extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Presents volumes devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Number of Pages: 310
Genre: Computers + Internet
Sub-Genre: Computer Science, Programming / General
Series Title: Advances in Computers
Publisher: Elsevier Science Ltd
Volume number: 102
Street Date: July 7, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-21-4444
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.