product description page
Agile PR : Expert Messaging in a Hyper-Connected, Always-On World (Hardcover) (Marian Salzman)
About this item
Bloggers, influencers, citizen journalists…today’s news landscape is crowded and constantly changing. As a PR professional, how do you match your message to the medium and ensure that it gets heard above the noise?
Public relations maverick Marian Salzman goes behind the scenes of creative power house Havas PR, revealing the newest, most effective tactics for championing brands, organizations, and causes. Punctuated by case studies from the United Nations Foundation, Wyclef Jean, Sears, and other campaigns, Agile PR reveals how to:
- Use newscrafting to help clients be the news
- Personalize pitches to reporters and bloggers
- Master the art of storytelling
- Break through Web clutter
- Create branded hashtags that get shared
- Bump clients to the top of online searches
- Gain exposure at SXSW, TED, and other key conferences
- Avert and resolve crises
- Measure the impact of media placements
- And more
Ambitious media plans call for cutting-edge tools. Agile PR unlocks industry secrets sure to help anyone broaden their reach and increase their impact.