About this item
- Just peel, stick and glue to create funny friends
- Each monster is bagged separately so you can save them for another rainy day, or have several kids participate at once
- Dr. Toy’s 100 Best Children’s Products, The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval and Today’s Parent Canada Top Toys Winner
- Includes 225 stickers, paper shapes, 5 colored bags, glue stick and easy to follow instructions.
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older
Alex Toys Little Hands Paper Bag Puppet Monsters lets your child make monster puppets with ordinary paper bags and then keep the fun going by putting on a show. Just peel, stick and glue to create funny friends. Step-by-step instructions are included with no reading required. Each project comes individually wrapped and ready to begin when you open the box. Using the included instructions, children can learn how to make their own crafts for years to come. They will learn all of the valuable skills to become more talented at arts & crafts as a whole. By showing how young crafters can use the included supplies, they'll also form new hobbies and develop skills that they can bring to future projects. Includes 225 stickers, paper shapes, 5 colored bags (6in. x 9.5in.), glue stick and easy to follow instructions. Recommended for children 3 years of age and older.
Includes: Glue sticks, Paper, Stickers
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Educational Focus: Large motor skills, Creative Thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 204-06-0437
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Orion — 10 months ago
Bought for a Christmas gift (3 & 5 yr old boys). Disappointed the box was a little banged up when it arrived. But otherwise it looks like a lot of fun!see moreof the reviewer's review