product description page
Allgemeiner Teil 4a - Gesetzliches Verbot Und Sittenwidrigkeit : §§ 134-138; Prostg
about this item
Staudinger –A comprehensive commentary of the German Civil Code, offering an ideal combination of innovation and tradition!
- Tradition entails responsibility: since 1898 Staudinger has been associated with the German Civil Code and has shared in its development.
- Competent: Staudinger is a reliable source of practice-oriented, expert information on changes and developments in legislation, court rulings and literature.
- One step ahead: points of controversy or unsolved legal issues are systemically discussed in Staudinger and new, independent approaches to a solution are developed.
- The German Civil Code and more: in addition to the commentary of the Civil Code, the complete Staudinger offers a comprehensive commentary of important supplementary legislation, as well as detailed explanations of private international law.
- The German Civil Code and Europe: Staudinger consistently takes into account the influences and developments of European private Community law.
- Timesaving: thanks to systematic and alphabetical outlines and a detailed subject index, you can quickly find the information required.
- A team of experts at your side: 139 highly qualified commentators guarantee a high standard of competent information for use in theory and practice.
- Tried and tested: Staudinger is in daily use in renowned law offices, notary's offices and courts.
- Always up to date: the development of legislation and court rulings determines the publication dates of new volumes. Volumes are replaced as the need to update the content arises.
- Decide for yourself: use Staudinger just as it suits you, without any obligation to take all publications: either by purchasing single volumes, by taking out a partial subscription or a full subscription.
- No risk: test Staudinger for 2 weeks without any obligation and then decide if you want to buy.
- Online: available only at juris
Number of Pages: 688.0
Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Publisher: De Gruyter
Street Date: June 30, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-43-6317