About this item
- Formerly named Always Discreet Incontinence Pads Maximum, Long Length
- Always Discreet Incontinence Pads - absorb 4X more than period sanitary pads of similar size
- Secure bladder protection in an incontinence pad you can barely feel
- RapidDry core turns liquid to gel, locking away wetness and odors in seconds
- Lightly-scented with exclusive OdorLock Technology to neutralize odors, getting you through the day with poise
- Each incontinence pad has an easy open, re-sealable wrapper for discreet disposal
Get bladder leak protection you can depend on with Always Discreet Pads. Secure bladder protection for sensitive bladders in an incontinence pad you can barely feel, these super absorbent pads have a RapidDry core that turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors. OdorLock Technology neutralizes odors and helps keep you feeling fresh all day. Double LeakGuards help keep wetness away from edges for secure bladder protection. Always Discreet Incontinence Pads absorb 4X more than period sanitary pads of similar size and are ideal for overactive bladders. Each incontinence pad is individually wrapped for discreet disposal on the go. With their thin design, you'll be able to walk with poise while keeping your incontinence protection discreet. Always Discreet also offers Incontinence Liners and Incontinence Underwear.
Product Size: One size fits most
Product Form: Pad
Disposability: Do not flush
Absorbency: Super plus
Pad length: Regular
Number of units per package: 1
Package Quantity: 39
Features: Leak Protection, Disposable, Daytime Use, Nighttime Use
Item Number (DPCI): 245-01-0278
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.