1) Our most popular smart speaker – Now available with an LED display that can show the time, outdoor temperature, or timers.
2) Perfect for your nightstand – Ask Alexa to set an alarm. Tap the top to snooze. The light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness, day or night.
3) Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
4) Enjoy stereo sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
5) Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
6) Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
7) Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
8) Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Dimensions (Overall): 3.9 Inches (H) x 1.7 Inches (W) x 3.9 Inches (D)
Electronics Features: Bluetooth, Voice Control
Operating System Compatibility: Amazon Alexa
Connectivity: 3.5mm Jack
Speaker Width: 1.7 Inches
IP rating: Not Specified
Voice assistant built-in: Alexa
Battery: No Battery Used
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 056-16-0557
The All-new Echo Dot (3rd gen), the most popular Echo is now even better. This version of Echo Dot has an LED display that can show the time, outdoor temperature, or timers. It is perfect for your nightstand – Ask Alexa to set an alarm, tap the top to snooze, and the light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness, day or night. Play music, get the news, call almost anyone, and control compatible smart home devices–just ask Alexa.