About this item
Click to chat with an expert
- Compete with new and veteran players online or locally with these two iconic gameshows.
- Play authentic Wheel of Fortune rounds, or get your word-solving fix in a jiff with quick mode.
- Win special Wheel of Fortune prizes, like trips to exotic locations and gift cards.
- Play Jeopardy! solo, online, or offline with up to two friends to show off your vast knowledge.
- Flex your encyclopedic brain in three different Jeopardy! game modes: career, family and quick mode.
Game Overview:Bring your family and friends together with America's Game, Wheel of Fortune, the most-watched program on TV, and America`s favorite Quiz Show, Jeopardy! Now, for the first time in full HD, you can test your reflexes, show off your smarts, and experience the thrill of these classic shows with friends and family at home or with thousands of active players online.
Model Compatibility: PlayStation 4
ESRB Content Description: RP - rating pending
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Family
Hardware Platform: Playstation 4
ESRB Age Rating: RP - Rating Pending
Video game sub-genre: Trivia/word
Street Date: November 7, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 207-34-1777
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Love wheel of fortune, not Jeopardy!
4 out of 5 stars
Michelle37 — 10 months ago
Wheel of fortune is fun to play. The commentary is a little cheesy and redundant, but other than that I like it. Jeopardy is boring. It's not like the TV show version, where wheel of fortune is.see moreof the reviewer's review
1 out of 5 stars
Mrud — 10 months ago
Awful. We have the older version and it is sooo much better. Jeopardy feels like a student made it for some project in middle school. Wheel of fortune is okay. Overall, very disappointed and definitely not worth $40 or even $20 when on sale.
4 out of 5 stars
GamingCoffeeDrinker — 11 months ago
This game is fun. There isn’t the same hosts you would expect though. Jeopardy is definitely challenging, but multiple choice. I tried playing online WOF and couldn’t find anyone to play. The 1 player that joined, went away when the game started. Hopefully everyone buys this game so we can all play ...see moreof the reviewer's review