About this item
- Highly absorbent, stable surface ideal for wet media applications
- Perfect for watercolor, inks, acrylics and mixed media
- Mimics watercolor paper with unique clay finish with added benefit of a hard, stable surface
- Acid-free, archival and durable
- Enhances vibrant colors, natural looking highlights and depth in transparent subtle layers
Aquabord by Ampersand delivers unprecedented freedom and control on a versatile acid-free surface. This multimedia panel features a textured clay finish that simulates the absorbency and texture of cold pressed watercolor paper with an unmatched ability to allow colors to retain their purity and vibrancy. This robust surface will not shrink, buckle or tear with its unique ability to withstand heavy water application. This hardboard is ideal for watercolors, gouache, casein, ink and acrylics. The clay finish allows you to rework the surface, lift color back to white even after it has dried and use sgraffito techniques. Aquabord is a watercolor panel that enhances all of the best qualities of working with water-based mediums, rendering vibrant colors, natural looking highlights, fluid glazes and transparent subtle layers.
Number of Pieces: 2
Piece 1 Dimensions: 16 inches (H) x 12 inches (W) x .12 inches (D)
Canvas form: Panel
Item Number (DPCI): 081-23-0045
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.