product description page
Analytics Strategies for Building a Customer-first Company (Hardcover) (Brett House)
about this item
Building a winning customer strategy requires a solid marketing analytics foundation, one that will provide plenty of insights into customer profiles, segmentation, opportunities for personalization, and predictive marketing capabilities, but sadly, very few organizations are set up for success in this area.
- 50% of businesses have a poor view of Marketing analytics’ contribution, therefore a poor view of Marketing’s impact on the business
- Only 33% of businesses are quantifiably proving the business impact (short and long term) of their marketing budgets
- There is currently a decreasing trend of businesses, including CMOs, of using analytics to support their marketing efforts, which is self-defeating for the marketing leadership, and detrimental to the businesses they represent
- 80% of companies don’t make data-driven marketing decisions (and those who do are the leaders)
- 57% of companies don’t use a centralized database to track and analyze their marketing campaigns.
This book examines just how hard it is for companies to deliver the experience customers are expecting and offers a strategy and method to help businesses incorporate a unified- customer strategy into their key business objectives, product strategies, and channel/media goals.
Readers will learn what needs to happen organizationally, strategically, technologically, and analytically to implement a customer-first strategy. They will learn how to create the right customer experience, from early awareness to acquisition and advocacy, and how to set themselves up to be market leaders.