about this item
Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy equips students with a clear, cohesive understanding of clinical anatomy, accentuated with embryology and histology content to ensure their readiness for clinical challenges.
The popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series format integrates approachable, lecture-style outlines with detailed full-color illustrations and photographs to clarify complex information and help students visualize key anatomic structures. Accompanying clinical examples make content even more accessible, and board-style review questions build test-taking confidence to help students excel on their exams.
- Succinct, outline-style coverage guides students step-by-step through essential concepts.
- More than 500 illustrations, photographs, micrographs, and radiographic images vibrantly enrich students’ understanding of anatomic structures.
- Chapter overviews and summaries establish learning goals and reinforce key content for a fast, efficient review.
- Clinical Applications challenge students to apply their knowledge to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Detailed tables ensure quick access to important facts and figures.
- Board-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Series Title: Lippincott Illustrated Review
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Ronald W. Dudek
Street Date: November 30, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-48-8299