About this item
Prepare for success on in-training, certifying, and recertification exams! Anesthesia Review: Blasting the Boards is a high-yield study guide designed to maximize your study time and help you ace the written boards. A full-color, outline format features bulleted lists and numerous diagrams to facilitate quick memorization and information retrieval. It’s an ideal review resource for residents, CRNAs preparing for certification, and practitioners who need to recertify.
- 22 succinct chapters cover the five content areas tested– basic sciences, clinical sciences, organ-based basic and clinical sciences, clinical subspecialties, and special problems or issues in anesthesiology.
- Content is presented in high-yield, digestible chunks using a full-color, outline format.
- Anesthesiology keywords are highlighted for quick memorization and retrieval.
- Recently identified knowledge gaps are addressed in each chapter.
- Every chapter concludes with five or more multiple choice questions and explanations.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 347
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Sheri M. Berg
Street Date: April 6, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-07-1146
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.