About this item
- Achieve both wet and dry techniques with these versatile pencils
- Enjoy the familiar control of a dry pigment pencil for creating details
- Apply water to blend and manipulate the pigment
- Create a variety of textures by layering wet and dry applications
- Woodless pencil provides generous amounts of pigment - even use the shavings
The Aqua Monolith Pencil Sets by Cretacolor blend the control of a colored pencil with the fluidity of a watercolor paint. The woodless lead is protected by a thin film which easily sharpens to generate bold strokes or fine details. Pure water-soluble pigment allows color mixing either wet or dry and directly on the paper. Use a wet paintbrush or spray bottle to transform the pigment into blendable paint. Draw onto wet paper or dip the tip into water for different effects. The Aqua Monolith Pencils come in a modern metal tin for protection and storage and are available in sets of 12, 24, or 36.
Dimensions (Overall): 5.75 inches (L) x .28 inches (W)
Features: Water Soluble
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Package Quantity: 12
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, creativity
Item Number (DPCI): 081-22-5028
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.