Free standard shipping with RedCard
About this item
At a glance
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
- Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin. Protects skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Preservative and fragrance free With a soft foam tip for convenient application. Ideal for on the go, quick and easy to use with just one hand
Suggested Age: All Ages
Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing
Recommended Skin Type: Dry, normal
Item Number (DPCI): 037-13-0046
One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. This multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, cracked hands and feet, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably. Available with a convenient touch-free applicator that allows for one-handed use.
CleanYour clear choice for clean. Ingredients these products are formulated without, by category: • Beauty, Personal Care & Cleaning - formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). • Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pets - formulated with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews
100% would recommend
Awesome for cracked knuckles
5 out of 5 stars
Arianna - 3 years ago
This year was the first that I experienced dry cracked knuckles. And this stuff solves the problem immediately. No more pain and no more cracks. On the expensive side and maybe vaseline works just as well, but I love this stuff!
5 out of 5 stars
Di - 3 years ago
Highly recommended by dermas... great product