About this item
- Medium volume, short length
- Rounded lash style: elongated in the center with shorter inner and outer corners
- Staggered lengths that mimic a natural lash look
- Invisiband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear
1. Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
2. Gently remove upper magnetic lash from tray and lay on top of your natural lash line.
3. Gently remove lower magnetic lash from tray and place beneath your natural lash line to connect the two Magnetic Lash strips together.
To remove, use your index finger & thumb and carefully slide top and bottom magnets away from each other, one by one. Do not pull lashes straight off.
CARE: To extend the life of these lashes, store lashes in tray when not in use.
Q: Do you have to apply mascara first? Or can you go without mascara altogether?
A: You do not have to apply mascara. It helps though with applying the lashes and with the lashes staying in place near the lash line. We consider it a ‘Pro tip’ to do so. Again not necessary though.submitted byA.I.I. Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi Andrea! If your lashes are dark enough you might be able to go without mascara. In general though, most people do apply mascara first before applying the lashes. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: If you use mascara, and then you put on your lashes, doesn't the mascara get on the lashes? How do you care for the lashes when makeup gets on them?
A: Falsies are already long enough and dark enough that they do not need mascara, which can make fake eyelashes grimy and wear them out quicker. If you absolutely must wear mascara, avoid waterproof mascara. Hope this helps :)submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do these work with magnetic eyeliner or only with each other?
A: Hi A - With these lashes you do have the flexibility to either use them with each other or with the magnetic gel liner.submitted byA.I.I. Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert