product description page
Arduino Programming With .net and Sketch (Paperback) (Agus Kurniawan)
about this item
This bookleverages .NET technology in Arduino development implementation and integrates it into your .NET program.
There are many Arduino models and compatible shields that can be used in Arduino boards. Integrating between an Arduino platform and .NET technology can produce more advantages. Arduino Programming for .NET Developers shows readers how to do so with practical Arduino projects, such as preparing development environment, performing sensing and actuating with external devices, implementing Windows Remote Arduino and building a simple IoT program.
- The basisc of the Arduino platform
- How to prepare and set up Arduino development
- How to develop Arduino program using .NET
- How to perform sensing and actuating on Arduino boards
- How to implement Windows Remote Arduino
- How to build a simple IoT program