About this item
- Two tips - chisel and fine tip - for quick and easy switch between sizes
- Alcohol, dye-based ink for permanent, intense color
- Saturate paper and blend colors while ink is wet
- Colors match the rest of the Prismacolor line
- May layer under colored pencil or try other mixed media applications
Premier Chisel/Fine Double Ended Art Markers by Prismacolor feature an innovative double-ended design - on one end a versatile chisel tip for thick and varied line and on the other a fine tip for detailed application. Premier permanent markers possess rich color saturation in an alcohol, dye-based ink for smooth, intense color laydown and superior blendability. Colors are compatible and consistent across the Prismacolor marker line. The ink formula is acid-free and non-toxic. Premier Chisel/Fine Double Ended Art Markers are available in assorted sets of 24, 72, 156, and 200.
Dimensions (Overall): 6 inches (L) x .5 inches (W)
Pen Point Type: Bold, Fine
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Ink Color: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow, orange
Package Quantity: 24
Item Number (DPCI): 081-22-5088
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.