product description page
Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams (Paperback) (Tresha Moreland &
About this item
Don’t Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Based on the HR Certification Institute’s aPHR Exam Content Outline, aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams contains more than 500 practice questions that match those on the live test in content, tone, format, and difficulty. To aid in understanding, the book offers in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answer choices. A valuable pre-assessment exam tests your readiness and identifies areas requiring further study. This highly effective self-study resource is the perfect companion to aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide.
Covers every topic on the aPHR exam, including:
• HR operations
• Recruitment and selection
• Compensation and benefits
• Human resource development and retention
• Employee relations
• Health, safety, and security
Electronic content includes:
• All 500+ practice exam questions from the book in the Total Tester exam engine—take full-length practice exams or customized quizzes by exam topic
• Secured book PDF