product description page
Atlas of Anatomy (New) (Paperback) (Michael Schuenke & M.D. Erik Schulte & M.D. Udo Schumacher)
About this item
With unmatched accuracy, quality, and clarity, the Atlas of Anatomy is now fully revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, Third Edition, is the highest quality anatomy atlas available today. Packed with over 2,000 exquisitely detailed and accurate illustrations, the Atlas helps you master the details of human anatomy.
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy chapter for each body region
- NEW! Radiologic images throughout help you connect what you see in a dissection to what you will see in your patients
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum section has been enhanced and significantly expanded making it easier to comprehend one of the most complex anatomic regions
- NEW! Section on Brain and Nervous System focuses on gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic nervous systems as well as the brain and central nervous system
- Also included in this new edition:
- More than 170 tables summarize key details making them easier to reference and retain
- Muscle Fact spreads provide essential information, including origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to related structures
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with all images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
What students say about the Atlas of Anatomy:
â€œThieme is the best anatomy atlas by far, hands down. Clearer pictures, more pictures, more realistic pictures, structures broken up in ways that make sense and shown from every angle...includes clinical correlations and summary charts of innervations and actions. That's about all there is to it. Just buy it. Thank you Thieme!!! Ok, now back to studying...â€?
â€œIn my opinion this book surpasses them all. It's the artwork. The artist has found the perfect balance of detail and clarity. Some of these illustrations have to be seen to be believed.... The pearls of clinical information are very good and these add significance to the information and make it easier to remember. Easier to remember is key.â€?