product description page
Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery (Hardcover) (Michael S. Baggish)
about this item
The updated edition ofAtlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgeryrichly illustrates pelvic anatomy and surgical operations through full-color anatomic drawings, correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs, and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Covering a compendium of gynecologic operations, including major and minor procedures and approaches, the techniques described feature a myriad of laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, ******, vulvar and cystoscopic operations. It is a trulycomprehensive resource that's well suited for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
- Half-tone images and four-color clinical photographs aid in comprehending complex anatomic relationships.
- Comprehensive coverage of conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers access to all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Brand-newchapters include a third chapter on Pelvic Anatomy, A Comprehensive Atlas of Vulvar Disorders, Avoiding and Managing Mesh Complications, and Appropriate Use of Mesh for Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
- Accessible through Expert Consult, 24 new cadaver dissectionvideos enhance your knowledge and skills and provide a realistic view.
- Correlative drawings and full-color illustrations provide the clearest and best visual understanding on the market.
- New Robotic Surgery chapter authored byJavier Magrina, renowned minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic surgeon.