About this item
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality AD converter with 6 bit, 44.48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
Audio-Technica has taken the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020 and equipped it with a USB output capable of digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. USB mics are gaining in popularity due to their versatility and ability to record sources anytime and just about anywhere. This mic offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone's cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Origin: made in the USA or imported
WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.