About this item
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 8 Hz high-pass filter and dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for critical home, project, professional studio applications, and live performance. This side-address cardioid studio condenser mic delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 microphone handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the Audio-Technica AT2035 is a microphone that provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. Audio-Technica equips the AT2035 mic with a protective pouch and a custom shockmount.
Origin: made in the USA or imported
WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.