product description page
Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Food Storage Supply - 29lb Pail
about this item
The 30-Day Emergency Food Storage Supply includes:
- 307 total servings
- 35 individual food pouches
- 1,822 calories per day
- 54,670 total calories
Emergency foods include:
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice (5 pouches, 8 servings per pouch, 40 total servings)
- Creamy Chicken Rice (6 pouches, 8 servings per pouch, 48 total servings)
- Creamy Potato Soup (6 pouches, 8 servings per pouch, 48 total servings)
- Elbow Macaroni (2 pouches, 7. 5 servings per pouch, 15 total pouches)
- Cheese Powder (1 pouch, 15 servings per pouch, 15 total servings)
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup, 4 pouches, 8 servings per pouch, 32 total servings)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (6 pouches, 10 servings per pouch, 60 total servings)
- Morning Moo's Low Fat Milk Alternative (2 pouches, 20 servings per pouch, 40 total servings)
- Instant Potatoes (1 pouch, servings per pouch, 8 total servings)
- Banana Chips (2 pouches, 8 servings per pouch, 16 total servings).
For over 40 years we have refined our recipes and sourced the finest ingredients to create the highest quality, long-term freeze dried and dehydrated meal solutions in the market. While most emergency food storage companies contract their production to outside manufacturers, we produce and package all our food from beginning to end. That means we can promise the best quality and value in the market. Make the wise decision and let Augason Farms give you a peace of mind that's as essential as it is delicious.
*Please discard oxygen absorber after opening. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55 and 70 Degrees F (ideal humidity 15%).
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.