about this item
Auto Collision Repair and Refinishing details the latest collision repair and refinishing techniques. This comprehensive textbook presents both the theoretical and practical aspects of collision repair and refinishing in an easy-to-understand manner. It includes information on structural repair, nonstructural repair, mechanical and electrical repair, refinishing, and estmaing. Auto Collison Repar and Refinishing is an indispensable resource for those preparing for a career in collision repair and refinishing, as well as experienced technicians preparing for the ASE collision repair and refinishing certification tests.
- Organized around the NATEF Collision Repair Task List.
- Detailed chapters on mechanical systems allow you to recognize and repair common types of mechanical damage encountered in the collision repair shop.
- The extensive estimating chapter provides unsurpassed instruction on this vital task.
- Full-color photographs and illustrations are used throughout to enhance understanding.
- Chapter reviews contain both conventional questions and ASE-type questions.
Number of Pages: 920
Genre: Transportation, Education
Sub-Genre: General, Automotive / General, Automotive / Repair + Maintenance
Publisher: Goodheart-Willcox Pub
Author: Michael Crandell
Street Date: December 4, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-15-3955