product description page
Autocad and Its Applications Comprehensive 2016 (Paperback) (Terence M. Shumaker & David A. Madsen &
About this item
AutoCAD and Its Applications: Comprehensive 2016 brings together the complete contents ofBasics and Advanced into one volume. It provides flexibility in course design and teaching approaches, supporting both introductory and advanced classes. This text provides a complete teaching program for 2D and 3D AutoCAD drafting and design.
- Practice questions and problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam are included.
- More than 500 drawing problems are found throughout the text’s end-of-chapter sections.
- The Online Instructor’s Resource features drawing problem solutions, sample course syllabi, final exams, and additional practice questions and resources for the AutoCAD certification exams.
- A companion website features more than 120 step-by-step exercises.
- Text chapters feature a large selection of modeling problems.
- The materials and rendering chapters are in full color.
Genre: Architecture, Technology, Computers + Internet
Sub-Genre: Drafting + Mechanical Drawing, CAD-CAM
Publisher: Goodheart-Willcox Pub
Author: Terence M. Shumaker & David A. Madsen & David P. Madsen & Jeffrey A. Laurich & J. C. Malitzke
Street Date: July 15, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-02-2405
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.