About this item
- Durable, waterproof, UV-resistant polyester labels provide strong protection from harsh environments and conditions -- resisting moisture, scuffing, tearing and smudging.
- Now with Ultrahold Adhesive that sticks to more tough surfaces ensuring your label doesn't fall off your package.
- Labels with TrueBlock® Technology are guaranteed to completely cover everything underneath so you can re-use mailing tubes, boxes and more!
- Extra-strong adhesive adheres to metal, plastic, glass and more.
- Easy to customize with free templates and designs from Avery® Design & Print.
Label Dimensions: 1.3 inches (H) x 4.0 inches (W)
Package Quantity: 700
Item Number (DPCI): 081-05-0255
Don't let a little rain or snow worry you when you need to send a package. WeatherProof™ labels stand up to the toughest environmental conditions and extreme temperatures, while resisting scuffs, tears and smudges, so they remain easy to read. Ultrahold™ Adhesive sticks to more tough surfaces: metal, plastic, glass and more, ensuring your label doesn't fall off your package. They also resist. TrueBlock® Technology completely covers everything underneath your label, so you can reuse boxes, mailing tubes and more. With free printable templates and designs from Avery® Design & Print, you can create custom labels with sharp text and graphics in minutes. Waterproof and UV-resistant. 8 1/2" x 11" sheets for laser printers. Label Size - text: 1 1/3 x 4; Label Color(s): White; Machine Compatibility: Laser Printers; Sheet (W x L): 8 1/2 x 11.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews
Great for Field Work!
5 out of 5 stars
SoilSampler - 7 years ago
originally posted on avery.com
Stumbled across these labels by accident. As an environmental scientist, collecting soil/water/sediment samples, these labels are fantastic. They stick well, even on damp bottles/jars. They DO NOT peel away with a little moisture like all other labels. Laser printing looks great on them and doesn't scratch off. They may be a little harder to peel from the sheet than regular labels but the performance difference makes it well worth it. The sheets do curl in humidity after being printed, but it is the backing paper, not the labels themselves. An excellent product for field use in all weather! Wish they made them in 5161 size!
Did you find this review helpful?