About this item
- Durable, waterproof, UV-resistant polyester labels provide strong protection from harsh environments and conditions -- resisting moisture, scuffing, tearing and smudging.
- Now with Ultrahold Adhesive that sticks to more tough surfaces ensuring your label doesn't fall off your package.
- Labels with TrueBlock® Technology are guaranteed to completely cover everything underneath so you can re-use mailing tubes, boxes and more!
- Extra-strong adhesive adheres to metal, plastic, glass and more.
- Easy to customize with free templates and designs from Avery® Design & Print.
Don't let a little rain or snow worry you when you need to send a package. WeatherProof™ labels stand up to the toughest environmental conditions and extreme temperatures, while resisting scuffs, tears and smudges, so they remain easy to read. Ultrahold™ Adhesive sticks to more tough surfaces: metal, plastic, glass and more, ensuring your label doesn't fall off your package. They also resist. TrueBlock® Technology completely covers everything underneath your label, so you can reuse boxes, mailing tubes and more. With free printable templates and designs from Avery® Design & Print, you can create custom labels with sharp text and graphics in minutes. Waterproof and UV-resistant. 8 1/2" x 11" sheets for laser printers. Label Size - text: 1 1/3 x 4; Label Color(s): White; Machine Compatibility: Laser Printers; Sheet (W x L): 8 1/2 x 11.
Label Dimensions: 1.3 inches (H) x 4.0 inches (W)
Package Quantity: 700
Item Number (DPCI): 081-05-0255
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews2
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great for Field Work!
5 out of 5 stars
SoilSampler — 6 years ago
Stumbled across these labels by accident. As an environmental scientist, collecting soil/water/sediment samples, these labels are fantastic. They stick well, even on damp bottles/jars. They DO NOT peel away with a little moisture like all other labels. Laser printing looks great on them and doesn't ...see moreof the reviewer's review