About this item
- AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for Men, Signature Air, 2.7 oz. for anti-white marks and anti-yellow stains
- Sweat protection that lasts for 48 hours
- Crafted from a cocktail of lemon, ginger, coconut and sandalwood
- Helps you look your best for every occasion
- To be applied to underarms
- Goes well with AXE Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant for Men Signature Air 2.7 oz, AXE White Label Body Wash for Men Air 16 fl. Oz, and AXE Styling for Men Clean Cut Look Pomade
It's been a long, hot day at work. But you're not heading home. You're heading out for a drink. It's not technically an interview - just a chat with that guy from that place you know could be hiring. Nothing official. But first impressions count. He walks in. You wave him over. Holding your arm up, high and proud. Nothing to fear. Nothing to see Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for Men Signature Air leaves no visible residue with a cocktail of lemon, ginger, coconut and sandalwood. The men's antiperspirant deodorant stick gives you 48 hour protection and is anti white marks and anti yellow stains. So you can raise your hand above the crowd without having to check your pits first. A few quick swipes of AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant for Men Signature Air under each arm in the morning and you are fresh and feeling good and confident. Black shirt, white shirt - doesn't matter. Your style stays intact. Effortlessly. To fully refine your style get showered first with AXE White Label Body Wash for Men Air. Then sharpen up your look with AXE hair styling for men Clean Cut Look Classic Pomade. FIND YOUR MAGIC with AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for Men Signature Air from AXE Grooming for Men.
Health Facts: Dye-free, paraben-free, Sulfate-free, fluoride-free
Product Form: Invisible solid
Primary Active Ingredient: Aluminium zirconium
Package Quantity: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 049-01-0833
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews5
overall: 4.8 out of 5 stars, see all reviews