About this item
- AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for Men, Signature Island, 2.7oz. for anti-white marks and anti-yellow stains
- Sweat protection that lasts for 48 hours
- Stay confidently fresh with invigorating scent of fresh pear and spicy starfruit
- Helps you look your best for every occasion
- To be applied to underarms
- Goes well with AXE Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant for Men Signature Island 2.7oz, AXE White Label Body Wash for Men Island 16 fl Oz, and AXE Styling for Men Clean Cut Look Pomade
It's been a long, hot day at work. But you're not heading home. You're heading out for a drink. It's not technically an interview - just a chat with that guy from that place you know could be hiring. Nothing official. But first impressions count. He walks in. You wave him over. Holding your arm up, high and proud. Nothing to fear. Nothing to see Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for Men Signature Forest leaves no visible residue with a scent of fresh pear and spicy starfruit. The men's antiperspirant deodorant stick gives you 48 hour protection and is anti white marks and anti yellow stains. So you can raise your hand above the crowd without having to check your pits first. A few quick swipes of AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant for Men Signature Forest under each arm in the morning and you are fresh and feeling good and confident. Black shirt, white shirt - doesn't matter. Your style stays intact. Effortlessly. To fully refine your style get showered first with AXE White Label Body Wash for Men Forest. Then sharpen up your look with AXE styling for men Clean Cut Look Classic Pomade. FIND YOUR MAGIC with AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick for Men Signature Forest from AXE Grooming for Men.
Health Facts: Dye-free, paraben-free, Sulfate-free, fluoride-free
Product Form: Invisible solid
Primary Active Ingredient: Aluminium zirconium
Wellness Standard: Paraben-free
Package Quantity: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 049-01-0834
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Why did they change the ingredients?
4 out of 5 stars
phhh — 2 years ago
I bought the original white label stick with 19% alu and now these new sticks only have 15% but additional in-active ingredients! What gives? Go back to the 19% formula please!see moreof the reviewer's review