About this item
- Includes one Azalea 'Christina' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 5-8, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 3' to 4' tall and 4' to 5' wide.
- Semi-double rose-red blooms open in late spring.
- Bright green leaves turn deep mahogany in fall and winter.
- Performs best in full sun to part shade.
Whether planted in borders, beds, mass plantings, or containers, this spectacular azalea will electrify your landscape with dazzling color. Semi-double, ruffled rose-red flowers blanket the rounded, dense shrub. Its attractive bright green leaves take on a brilliant mahogany hue in fall and winter. Azaleas have traditionally been reserved for southern gardens, but with the introduction of cold hardy varieties like 'Christina', these low-maintenance evergreen shrubs can be enjoyed in nearly any part of the country!
Weight: 3.5 pounds
Approx Max Plant Height: 6 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Container Color: Black
Container Shape: Cylinder
Planting Cycle: Perennial
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Mixed Evergreens
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0025
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.