product description page
Azalea Delaware Valley White' 1pc - Cottage Hill - U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 5 - 8
About this item
- Includes one Azalea 'Delaware Valley White' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 5-8, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 3' tall and 5' wide.
- Bell-shaped white flowers emit a light fragrance and attract pollinators.
- Bright green leaves turn bronze-yellow in fall and winter.
- Performs best in full sun to part shade.
This cold hardy azalea can be enjoyed in nearly any part of the country! 'Delaware Valley White' provides year-round interest with a burst of bright white, velvety, mid-spring flowers that attract hummingbirds and butterflies. Its glossy green leaves take on a bronze tinge with the arrival of cooler weather. This compact evergreen shrub is an excellent choice for brightening a shady spot in woodland gardens, mixed borders, and containers.
Weight: 3.5 pounds
Approx Max Plant Height: 6 inches
Container Material: Plastic
Container Color: Black
Container Shape: Cylinder
Planting Cycle: Perennial
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Mixed Evergreens
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0027
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.