About this item
- Includes one Azalea 'Hampton Beauty' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 3' to 5' tall and wide but can be pruned for a tidier habit.
- Soft pink, funnel-shaped flowers with red flecks blossom in clusters from petal-like sepals.
- Dwarf azalea developed for container planting and small landscapes.
- Performs best in part sun or filtered shade. Morning sun and afternoon shade is ideal.
Hampton Beauty' adds a dash of pretty pink color to the springtime landscape. Red speckling accents its delicate pink blossoms as they cover nearly every inch of its olive green foliage. Blooming from mid to late spring, 'Hampton Beauty' provides a reliable show of color year after year. Its dense, mounding habit makes it perfect for hedges, mixed borders, and even large containers.
Approx Max Plant Height: 5 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Azalea
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0615
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.