product description page
Azalea 'Johanna' 1pc U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 6-8 Cottage Hill 2.25gal
About this item
- Your order contains (1) Azalea 'Johanna' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Glossy foliage turns deep burgundy in fall.
- Ruffled purple-red blooms blanket the shrub in spring.
- Best suited for USDA hardiness zones 6-8, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Prefers full sun to part shade.
- Mature size is 4' tall and wide.
A cold hardy, medium-sized shrub, 'Johanna' is ideal for any shady area. Its bright carmine-red blossoms burst into bloom in spring, and its attractive foliage steals the show in fall with brilliant burgundy tones. Incredibly cold hardy, 'Johanna' can be grown in nearly any part of the country. Its mounding habit and bright blooms make it ideal for woodland gardens, mixed borders, informal hedges, and decorative containers.
Approx Max Plant Height: 4 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Azalea
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0641
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.