product description page
Azalea 'Pink Ruffle' 1pc - Cottage Hill U.S.D.A Hardiness Zone 8-10
About this item
- Includes one Azalea 'Pink Ruffle' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 2' to 5' tall and 2' to 3' wide.
- Bright pink blossoms with frilly edges cover shrub twice a year.
- Pointed foliage creates year-round color and texture.
- Performs best in part sun or filtered shade. Morning sun and afternoon shade is ideal.
Pink Ruffle' stands out in the landscape with gorgeously ruffled blossoms in bright shades of pink. A reliable rebloomer, this hybrid Azalea bears a profusion of semi-double blossoms twice each year. Spring brings the heaviest bloom show with nearly every inch of foliage covered in pretty pink color, followed by an encore performance as the weather cools in fall. With its deep green foliage and low-growing habit, 'Pink Ruffle' is ideal as a flowering hedge, specimen container plant, or accent in the landscape.
Approx Max Plant Height: 5 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Azalea
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0587
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.