About this item
- Seka Rose Shade
- Sheer, Lip Tint Conditioners soften and protect lips
- 100% natural formula provides SPF 15 protection
- Adds the perfect tint of color with a high shine
- Perfect for young to mature lips that want to shine!
- Contains Babo's exclusive Nutri-Soothe Complex rich in vitamins & anti-oxidants
- Non-Nano, Certified B Corporation, Cruelty Free, Free from Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Peanuts, Almonds, Walnuts, SLS, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, Dyes, Sodium chloride, Formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, and most common allergens
For young to mature lips that want to shine! Innovative sheer lip tint SPF 15. Non-nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide; Smoothes, softens and conditions lips; Proprietary Nutri-SootheTM Complex is rich in anti-oxidants & vitamins.
Health Facts: Mineral-based, paraben-free, phthalate-free, aluminum-free, gluten-free
Product Form: Stick
Primary Active Ingredient: Zinc oxide
Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, skin tone improvement
Sustainability Certifications: Certified Gluten Free
Package Quantity: 1
Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-free
Item Number (DPCI): 037-11-2002
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
3 out of 5 stars
SCTerraD — 1 month ago
I got the Crimson Rose and Wild Rose. Wild Rose is more pale and orange than I was expecting. The Crimson Rose is deeper, but still lighter than expected. They are smooth, but they smell like sunscreen.see moreof the reviewer's review
Super soft and silky!
5 out of 5 stars
DzAna — 2 months ago
I bought a trio set and I am happy I did. They go on my lips super soft and silky, it’s very hydrating and show beautiful color on my lips. Great for chaped Lips. Will buy again after I am out.see moreof the reviewer's review
Great texture and very hydrating
4 out of 5 stars
Cole’s mom — 2 months ago
Love the texture and hydration. Color looks very different online. It’s less of a sheer true red and more like a redwood lip color from the 1990’s. Still flattering but not what I expected. Make a sheer true red and a sheer raspberry!!!see moreof the reviewer's review
OMG I Absolutely LOVE This Lip Tint!
5 out of 5 stars
Kimber — 5 months ago
I am kind of ADDICTED to Lip; Balm, Chapstick...This Lip Tint "Beach Rose" SPF 15 is Absolutely Beautiful! I Love how Neutral it is in color, but at the same time it still adds that Extra Something we Love! Recommended & Approved by (Me ~ Lip Balm ~ Addict) =Dsee moreof the reviewer's review