"(Baby 411 is) my go-to reference so I don't bother Charlotte's pediatrician!"--Chelsea Clinton (US Weekly, Sept. 2015).
You are having a baby! Congratulations! Now, the reality hits you--what the heck am I doing? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those parents who've come before you . . . and mix it with the solid medical advice from an nationally-renowned pediatrician? Baby 411 is the answer! Think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new parents. Inside you'll learn:
- How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
- Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
- First aid--when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
- Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
- Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ''new and improved'' formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies!
- Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop!
New in this revised 9th edition:- Designer baby formulas--Are they worth it? What about goat's milk formula? - New sleeping gizmos: Do new electronic bassinets actually work at soothing baby? - New breastfeeding aids to boost milk supply that actually work.