About this item
- Make him pretend snacks
- Feed him with bowl and airplane-shaped spoon
- He "stools" and kids can change his diaper
- Doll comes wearing a cute outfit
- Includes doll, outfit, diaper, 2 one-ounce containers of reusable doll food, 3 accessories, and instructions.
- Ages 3 and up
- Warning: Choking hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
- Notice: Contains wheat.
- Baby Alive solid reusable doll food is non-toxic though not intended for human consumption.
- Use only Baby Alive solid reusable doll food with our Super Snacks line of dolls. No expiry date.Baby Alive and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
It's a boy! The first boy in the Baby Alive Super Snacks line, the Snackin' Luke doll is an adorably hungry little guy who loves to spend snack time with his mommy or daddy! With the reusable solid doll food and snack shaper, kids can get creative and make different kinds of yummy-looking pretend food for him. After the pretend snacks are ready, kids can scoop them from his dish with his airplane spoon. . .girls and boys can even play airplane with the doll food and pretend it's coming in for a landing. Uh oh! It looks like it's time for a diaper change. Snackin' Luke "stools" in his diaper! Kids can change his diaper and get him all cleaned up. Then, mommies and daddies can feed and love him some more!
Hair Type: Straight
Dimensions (Overall): 4.02 feet (L) x 14.02 inches (W) x 15.0 inches (H)
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Weight: 2.74 pounds
Material: Plastic, polypropylene, vinyl
Doll Theme: Baby and infant
Skin Tone: Light
Doll eye color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Articulation: 5 Points of Articulation
Doll Gender: Boy
Doll Ethnicity: Caucasian
Battery: 3 AA Alkaline, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 086-04-0724
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Babygirl — 1 year ago
First Baby Alive boy and it's Great! My daughter loves it. She enjoy preparing the food and feeding her baby boy. Sometimes she pushes the spoon to hard and it gets stuck in its mouth, but still love it!see moreof the reviewer's review