About this item
- Make noodle shapes with reusable doll food
- Doll slurps
- She "stools" and kids can change her diaper
- Says 20 plus sounds and phrases in English or Spanish
- Flip switch for doll to speak to Mommy or Daddy
- Includes doll, outfit, diaper, 1 one-ounce container of reusable doll food, 2 accessories, brush, and instructions.
- Ages 3 and up
- Warning: Choking hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
- Notice: Contains wheat.
- Baby Alive reusable doll food is non-toxic though not intended for human consumption.
- Use only Baby Alive reusable doll food with our Super Snacks line of dolls. No expiry date.
- Requires 2 AA batteries. Demo batteries included. Baby Alive and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
Making zany noodles is oodles of fun! The Baby Alive Snackin' Noodles Baby doll is a sweet little girl who asks for her noodles! She comes with an extruder and a bowl so kids can load the extruder with reusable doll food to turn it into noodle shapes! Fill her bowl and feed her the noodle shapes! Then, it's time for a diaper change - kids can open the diaper to see that she's "stooled" and clean her up for more play time fun. Tickle her belly and she'll start talking! Flip the switch in her back to choose who she's speaking to - she says "Mommy" and "Daddy" so girls and boys can play out fun, meal-time moments. The Snackin' Noodles Baby doll tells kids when she's hungry, asks for pretend noodles, thanks Mommy or Daddy, and more, saying 20 plus sounds and phrases in English or Spanish. Brush and style her rooted hair and get her ready for more noodly fun!
Dimensions (Overall): 15.0 inches (H) x 14.02 inches (W) x 4.02 inches (L)
Weight: 2.74 pounds
Material: Plastic, vinyl, polypropylene
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Doll Theme: Baby and infant
Hair Color: Brown
Articulation: 5 Points of Articulation
Doll Gender: Girl
Doll Ethnicity: Hispanic or Latino
Battery: 3 AA Alkaline, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 086-04-0717
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
Zangana76 — 8 months ago
The doll is ok, my 6 year old was frustrated because the noodles don't go down her mouth right away, you have to push it down at first. And they don't come out without shaking the doll.see moreof the reviewer's review
Cute doll, poor presentation
2 out of 5 stars
Cindelightful — 8 months ago
Not off-the-shelf packaging in a box, it was in a plastic bag. Looks like you bought it at a flea market. No instructions. It’s a cute doll though, so my 2 y/o didn’t care. I didn’t realize the food is not prepared. You make the food with play dough-like stuff, so supervision is recommended for litt...see moreof the reviewer's review
Not worth the money -- PlayDoh Noodles get stuck in doll almost immediately.
1 out of 5 stars
avallejo88 — 8 months ago
Doll, packaging is perfect but the noodles get stuck -- Therefore the doll gets ruined. My niece played with it once and the doll wouldn't ask for food because it was broken.see moreof the reviewer's review