About this item
- Collector's edition mason jars reflect turn-of-the-century design (1910-1923)
- Stylish aqua-colored glass is perfect for home décor or crafting
- Regular mouth design is ideal for jams, jellies, mustards, dressing, and more
- SureTight lid seals up to 18 months
- Safe for canning
- Jar and lids are BPA-free
Take a step back in time with the Ball Aqua Vintage Regular Mouth Quart 32-oz. Glass Mason Jars. Near the turn of the century, the color was unexpectedly created when the minerals in the sand used to make the glass jars mixed to form a gorgeous blue color. These beautiful aqua jars became popular for preserving and storing jams, jellies, and other recipes. You can replicate that experience with these collector's edition mason jars with the added assurance of SureTight lids, which will keep your preserves fresh for up to 18 months.
Dimensions (Overall): 6.9 inches (H) x 7.8 inches (W)
Weight: 7.8 pounds
Capacity (Volume): 32 ounces
Neck diameter: 3.25 inches
Care & Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe
Item Number (DPCI): 070-05-4254
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.