About this item
- GENTLE SUN PROTECTION Water resistant sunscreen protects your baby from harmful UVA and UVB rays and is mild enough for even the most delicate skin.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection made without oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances. *by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+
- REEF SAFE, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
- TEAR FREE & NON-GREASY Our mild, tear free formula allows you to protect your baby without the tears! Banana Boat Baby goes on quickly and easily so your time in the sun with baby can be worry-free.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS^ Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We've Got You Covered.
- RECOMMENDED BY THE SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION Simply Protect by Banana Boat is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation to protect against the sun's harmful rays.
Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby sunscreen offers the same durable protection you've come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+). The mild, tear-free formula goes on quickly and easily (without the tears) so you and your baby can enjoy your time in the sun. Banana Boat Simply Protect provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions^: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. ^7 Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products, SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces. Banana Boat - We've Got You Covered.
Health Facts: Mineral-based
Product Form: Lotion
Primary Active Ingredient: Zinc oxide
Package Quantity: 1
Features: Blocks UVA Rays, Blocks UVB Rays
Item Number (DPCI): 037-11-1928
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews7
overall: 3.1 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great Mineral Sunscreen
5 out of 5 stars
Jac1 — 3 months ago
Any mineral sunscreen is going to leave a slightly white appearance. However, this product rubs in very well! Actually use it on my face as a daily sunscreen without chemicals. Great product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]see moreof the reviewer's review
Love the new formula
5 out of 5 stars
Intrepid wanderer — 6 months ago
Having tried a dozen different brands over the course of this decade, I'm delighted to have finally found THE perfect one. The right consistency to form a thin layer visible up close (necessary for a sunblock's efficacy) without leaving an embarassing white sheen or oily appearance or rubbing off on...see moreof the reviewer's review
Not as it use to be
2 out of 5 stars
Yini — 6 months ago
I have been use banana boat baby for my boys now 12 and 13 since tbey were little, i had no compmaint at all from them.unfortunately with this new formula they are always complainingsee moreof the reviewer's review
Hate the new formula
3 out of 5 stars
Meg12335 — 7 months ago
I have been using Banana Boat baby for year, I loved that it was scent free, easy to rub in and you didn't even know you were wearing it. Not so for the new formula, it leaves a thin white coating on the skin, and does not rub in easily. I will not be buying it again.see moreof the reviewer's review
Low active ingredients
3 out of 5 stars
Lin — 9 months ago
I did not test this on an infant. I have been looking for a gentle, mineral-based sunscreen for daily use on myself. This formula does not contain a high percentage of zinc oxide, and doesn't have enough antioxidants to enhance sun protection. It does not leave a white cast if you rub it in long eno...see moreof the reviewer's review