About this item
- GENTLE SUN PROTECTION Water resistant sunscreen protects your baby from harmful UVA and UVB rays and is mild enough for even the most delicate skin.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection made without oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances. *by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+
- REEF SAFE, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
- TEAR FREE & NON-GREASY Our mild, tear free formula allows you to protect your baby without the tears! Banana Boat Baby goes on quickly and easily so your time in the sun with baby can be worry-free.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS^ Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We've Got You Covered.
- RECOMMENDED BY THE SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION Simply Protect by Banana Boat is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation to protect against the sun's harmful rays.
Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby sunscreen offers the same durable protection you've come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+). The mild, tear-free formula goes on quickly and easily (without the tears) so you and your baby can enjoy your time in the sun. Banana Boat Simply Protect provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions^: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. ^7 Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products, SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces. Banana Boat - We've Got You Covered.
Health Facts: Dye-free, aluminum-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, no fragrance added
Product Form: Spray
Primary Active Ingredient: Homosalate
Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, no fragrance added, paraben-free, phthalate-free
Beauty Purpose: Sun protection
Package Quantity: 1
Features: Blocks UVA Rays, Blocks UVB Rays
Item Number (DPCI): 037-11-1927
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from phthalates, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no phthalates," or A product which is never formulated with phthalates, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens," or A product which is never formulated with parabens, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
No Added Fragrance
A product that either makes an on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain synthetic fragrance, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no fragrance".
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3.4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great for everyone!
5 out of 5 stars
Rose — 3 months ago
Bought it for my daughter but using it myself too. Sprays easy, smell good, doesn't attracks bugs/wasps etc. Lasts long. Doesn't feel sticky [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]see moreof the reviewer's review
Finally, a sunscreen I'm not allergic to!
5 out of 5 stars
Jaymie — 4 months ago
This is the only sunscreen I'm not allergic to other than Neutrogena's Pure and Free Baby which is zinc oxide and VERY thick and hard to apply and leaves me looking like a ghost. This is the sunscreen I've been waiting for!!! Thank you Banana Boat!!! It smells like paint but it doesn't leave me wit...see moreof the reviewer's review
Broken Sprayer - AVOID
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
sawa1234 — 5 months ago
I have purchased two cans of this sunscreen. The first one I purchased, the sprayer completely stopped working halfway through the bottle. Thinking it was just a fluke, I purchased another. The second bottle sprayed for about ten seconds, went to spray again and it DIDNT WORK AGAIN!!! A totally ...see moreof the reviewer's review