About this item
- Get a Free 1 month Headspace membership with purchase. Visit to Headspace.com/Barbie to redeem
- Kids can practice self-care as they help Barbie doll recharge -- this extremely flexible doll allows them to play out movement and stillness
- Barbie Made to Move doll has 22 "joints" -- in the neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, upper legs, knees AND ankles -- for lots of flexibility and a range of motion that mimics realistic action!
- A trendy mesh top and colorful yoga pants -- with a cool pink, blue and purple print -- are perfect to go from workout to meditation to relaxation
- Long blonde hair styled in a ponytail is a versatile look that encourages storytelling fun
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older, who can play out so many stories with the Barbie wellness dolls that inspire them to be good to themselves, too!
Q: The skin tone seems to be different in multiple pictures is this a darker skin tone Barbie I have a hard time finding African American ones or is it more Hispanic?
A: I just saw this doll in person at a Target store. The skin tone looks closest to the image of the doll with the little in this listing. To me, the face looks Hispanic, not African-American.submitted byKarty - 1 year ago
A: This doll is the darkest skin tone in this Made to Move Assortment, and is most accurately reflected in the packaging photo.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this doll wear regular Barbie outfits? She looks to be a slightly different size than Barbie.
A: Yes, our Barbie fashions are universal.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I swap the head with a hasbro doll?
A: We do not recommend altering our products in any way.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 3 years agoBrand expert